Dr. Rachel Weselak, MD
- Born in Calcutta, West Bengal, India
- Medical Schooling – Royal College of Surgeons in Dublin, Ireland
- Residency – SUNY Buffalo women and children’s Hospital
- Certification- Fellow of the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology, certified in electronic fetal monitoring, certified in neonatal resuscitation,
- LAPAROSCOPIC INSTITUTE FOR GYNECOLOGICAL AND ONCOLOGY MASTERS COURSE, SAN FRANCISCO – 2014
- Medical Director- Summit Life Crisis Pregnancy Center, Niagara Falls, NY
- New York State American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists Vice-Chair, District II, Section 6
- Faculty Attending – Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology State University of New York – University at Buffalo
- PROCTOR – NURSE PRACTIONER STUDENTS, physician assistants AND MEDICAL STUDENTS FOR D’YOUVILLE, DAEMEN, AND UNIVERSITY OF BUFFALO
Special interests – minimally invasive surgery, high-risk obstetrics care, and individualized patient care.
Personal mission – Empowering women to make positive health care choices in order to flourish in mind, body, and spirit.