One of the most common mental health concerns for many women is postpartum depression. But how do you know if you’re experiencing postpartum depression, or if it’s just “baby blues”?
Here are the telltale signs…
– Last up to 2 weeks after birth
– Include mild mood swings
– Lasts longer than 2 weeks
– Includes ongoing feelings of anger, isolation, guilt, worry, and overwhelm
– Interrupts daily living
– Can interfere with eating, sleeping, and caring for baby
– Can make it difficult to bond with baby
If you think you have PPD, talk to your doctor ASAP. They can help you find the right resources and treatment so you can feel like yourself again.